Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DIY Craft Table - Part 1 {Ana White Plans}

I started building a craft table for a client a couple of months ago and the build is complete! I have to finish painting the base, but it has been moved into the clients home and it looks AMAZING if I may say so myself....hehe:)
 
 
This was the inspiration image from Pottery Barn.
 
 
After seeing her inspiration piece, I knew right where to go!!
Ana White of course! Plans Found HERE.
 
 





I should have it painted by next week and will have some AFTER pictures to share with you all.
 
I just have to let you all know that this was my first build following plans!! I was so afraid of cutting a board down to the wrong length and having to go buy more wood! That didn't happen.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...