Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Goody Bags

I'm very proud of myself for getting a little crafty for my sons class Halloween party on Monday. I have made personalized goody bags for each child plus three teachers:)
See my sons name on the label in a fun Halloween font? I wish I had my color printer hooked up for the tags but that would have required me to go buy ink for it too....to much work! 
I used my craft scissors to cut the top of the bags off, the orange strip, and the labels. Landon punched out the stars and I printed out the
"Happy Halloween"
I didn't have to buy anything but the candy!! I just used some left over bags, pulled out my  scrapbook supplies and had fun making them with my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...